Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Purple espressione




we were in love ;)
Saturday 25 February 2012 | 04:47 | 0 comments


we used to be in love for a long time , please ! don't make cry because of you . i would feel stupid *being fooled by the foolest ! . to me, it's only you , every time, every second & every single day that i have gone through . i can't get you rid of my mind ! *wtf . i keep thinking of you whenever im doing , even if i close my eyes , i see you . although i block my ears , i hear your passionate voice . don't leave me which is that's all i want . you re different from others , you changed me a lot ;) . sometimes , i thought you would leave me . but im pretty sure that you will always be by my side </3 . i love the way you changed me & when brought me to the right path ;) . deep and deeper in my deepest heart ! .


*_25/feb/20__ .

Older Post